Dear Grads, Parents, and Guardians:
It’s time to order your gown and diploma!
All grads will order their graduation gown and keepsake diploma here. You will also indicate how you would like your name to appear on the grad ceremony program. This process is easy and fast. Please read all the questions carefully and pay close attention to the information you enter. Accuracy is important!
Some things to note:
- all grads must have paid their student fees ($20) and non-refundable graduation fee ($50) in order to receive their cap & gown. Gowns will be distributed in the Spring.
- please read the sizing selections carefully before choosing your gown.
- the keepsake diploma is not a legal document, rather a memento of your graduation. Normally students choose the name they use on a daily basis with their teachers and friends. However, the final choice is yours. Your name must appear the same on both the keepsake diploma and ceremony program.
- this information is required by December 11, 2020.
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Sargeant in the main office. Thank you.
Grads, it’s time to sign up for your Grad 2021 portraits/yearbook photo!
Portraits will be taken in the WGSS Library Quiet Study Area (please enter from the exterior Library door) from November 23 to December 2. Sign-up will close on November 22. All grads must be photographed for the yearbook and class composite.
Strict COVID protocols by our photographer, Vibrant Photos, have been implemented for the grad portraits:
- Gowns and v-stoles sterilized by a steam-press between each appointment.
- Caps are sterilized by a hat-press between each appointment.
- Box seats are wiped down with professional grade cleaner between each appointment.
- All students must hand sanitize upon entering the portrait area before their appointment.
- Photographers will be masked and maintain social distance from students.
Please use https://www.signupgenius.com/go/wgss_2021_grad_photo_sign-up to book your appointment. We ask that you read all the information carefully. You will find answers to the majority, if not all, your questions.
Choose either the full portrait sitting ($50) or yearbook only sitting (no charge). Please sign up for ONE photo slot only.
Check the box next to the time slot and type of photo you would like. At the bottom of the screen, click on the “submit and sign-up” button. You will then complete your registration and that’s it. You’re done!
If you choose the full portrait option, the sitting fee is $50 and must be paid at the time your photos are taken. Vibrant Photos accepts cash, checks, debit and credit cards. This will allow you to have both the formal grad portraits as well as the casual photo sitting. Your 16 proofs and ordering instructions will arrive about one week after all photos are completed.
The yearbook only option is free, but you still must sign up in the yearbook only slots to have your formal portrait taken. This will ensure your photo will be included in the yearbook and all other special grad related events.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact Dawn at Vibrant Photos, 604-380-3388.
All information regarding Graduation for students can be found at the Counselling Page below.