Dear Grads, Parents, and Guardians:
For students who missed the cap & gown order deadline, the link has been re-opened for one week only. This will be the final opportunity to order your cap & gown/keepsake diploma. Students who do not complete the form by January 17 @ 11:45PM will not have a cap & gown for the ceremony on June 23.
All grads will order their graduation cap & gown and keepsake diploma using this link: https://forms.office.com/r/HQwUrU0ZJ0. How you choose your name to appear on the keepsake diploma is also how it will appear on the grad ceremony program. This process is easy and fast. Please read all the questions carefully and pay close attention to the information you enter. Accuracy is important!
Some things to note:
- The ceremony is scheduled to take place at Chandos Pattison Auditorium on Friday, June 23 2023 at 5:30 PM. More information will be provided to families in early 2023.
- All grads must have paid their student fees ($30) and non-refundable graduation fee ($65) in order to receive their cap & gown. Pay your fees at https://sd35.schoolcashonline.com/
- Cap & gowns will be distributed in late Spring 2023.
- Please read the sizing selections carefully before choosing your gown.
- The keepsake diploma is not a legal document, rather a memento of your graduation. Normally students choose the name they use on a daily basis with their teachers and friends. However, the final choice is yours. Your name will appear the same on both the keepsake diploma and the grad ceremony program.
- this information is required by January 17 2023.
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Sargeant in the main office.