Your yearbook staff is hard at work, but they need your help!
Please complete each of the following documents
1) Grad Comments (Due Date: Jan 25, 2016)
SAMPLE GRAD COMMENT
“Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it perhaps, the end of the beginning.”
“The past 4 years have been wonderful. I’ve got memories that will last a lifetime and friendships that will stand the test of time. Thanks for the unconditional support from the teachers, friends and family. Edge, Harrison Hike, Tuff Wally, Vball, Ashland… to my fellow grads, I hope you have an amazing future!“
2) Baby Photo
Submission Due Date: January 25, 2016. Sorry no late images will be accepted.
Your first & last name in the heading
Save image as: last name, first name
Scan at 300dpi (resolution)
Email your image to:
Don’t have a scanner?
Drop off your photo in room #106 during 2-4
Please ensure that your name and # in on the back!
Pick-Up your hard-copy photos when you Proof-Read your FINAL Comment
3) Grad Survey (Nominations & Final Survey)
- Best Eyes
- Most likely to win Olympic Gold
- Best Car
- Most likely to get their own reality show
- Best fashion sense
- Most likely to start a band
Part 1: Nominees (Dec 1 – 6)–ENDED
Part 2: FINAL Survey–ENDED
Winners will be contacted in January 2016. Stay tuned for more details
More Grad Stuff
Did you Miss Your Grad Photo Session?
There will be an opportunity to have a yearbook only photo (head & shoulder pose in the graduation gown) done on January 8 or 11, 2016. There is no fee for this sitting. Check with the office for your dates and sitting-times.
If you wish to have a full sitting, please contact Lifetouch Studios directly at 604.294.1005.
Please make every effort to attend your scheduled appointment as indicated on the attached list. If you do not attend, your photo will not be in the yearbook or the composite. All photos will take place in the Cafeteria. If, for some reason, you are unable to make your scheduled time, please find a friend to trade with or speak with the photographers.
Copies of the lists are also available for viewing at the main office.
Grad Friendship Photos
Get your friends together for the 20th Annual WGSS Friendship Photo Session of 2016:
- Grad Friendship Photos:
- Sales will be January 6 & 7 & 9th @ lunch outside room #106–you will book your group’s photo time
- $15 per group (Please: no larger than 8 people per group!)
- Space is limited! There are ONLY 35 spaces!
- You and your friends are guaranteed in the Yearbook Grad Section!
- BEST 3 edited images EMAILED to you!
- Pictures will take place after school January 11, 12 & 13 in room #106