For students looking for help with math after hours:

Free online help is available through:

    learnnowbc [you need your PEN-personal education # off your old report card]

   Ask Dr. Math [Math Forum at Drexel University]


For a list of possible tutors, a list can be picked up from the counselling office. You might want to bring the list to class for additional suggestions.



Here's what you've been looking for:


Term 1 Grades


Term 2 Grades






FMP 10 At the end of the school year:

To get your results from provincial exams you will need your PEN (personal education number off your report card) and go to the ministry website (here) to create a login/password and find out how you fared.